Monday, July 21, 2008

presentation review

Alhamdulillah….
I’m really appreciated what that I have done toward my album. It is fun and very meaningful to me because my lecturer gives me some opportunity to create my dream album. I have to think what song that I should choose for my album. This activity gives me some lesson that I cannot get from other classes. I’m actually very nervous when I started presenting and promoting my album in front of my classmate and my lecturer. I have to promoting my album, talk about the prices, the concept, and what the meaning of my cover album and attract people to buy my album. I think I’m not doing a great job because people do not look understand and like my explanation. It is a bit sad. But I will try my best in the next presentation. Then I can analyze what mistake that I have done during the presentation. Actually this is an opportunity to me to speak confidently in front of people. I will post my list of song and the explanation why I choose the title of song when I have finished typing the content later on. Thanks P.n Nazhatulshima! really enjoy your class ! ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

be a good students.. think its positively..
just think when u think is ok then it will be ok.. :=-p

Nazhatulshima N said...

You just need a lot of practice to build your confidence. Please write the review of your 10 songs,ok?

Nur'Aisyah said...

Hi..

wiNkled said...

hello... nice to see your page... daaa

nuran said...

assalamualaylkum... hye,,,, do you know me????? =)